For quality assurance, we always use the same color on the top of the quilt as we do in the bobbin. Using two different colors can occasionally cause tension issues and there is no way to guarantee that only one of the thread colors will show through on either side of the quilt.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section of my Machine Quilting order
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?