Yes, you may send in your own batting. Batting is included in the price for quilting services, so the price will remain the same whether or not you provide the batting. If you decide to send your own batting, please make sure it is larger than your quilt top to ensure that we have enough excess to load it onto the longarm quilting machine.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section?
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?