Your quilt backing will need 4 extra inches on each side to be able to secure your quilt on the longarm quilting machine. So, for example, if your quilt measures 50” × 50”, your backing would need to be 58” X 58”.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section?
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?