Yes, standard shipping rates apply. If your order is under $100, a return shipping cost of $5 will be included in your order. If your order is over $100, the return shipping is free, as always. We always insure packages and a signature will be required for pick up.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section?
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?