Your phone number is always a great thing to include in the comment section. Occasionally, we may need to contact you with questions about your project and it is usually quicker and easier to do that by phone. Also, please include anything you would like us to know about your quilt such as a deadline you are trying to meet or any important information that might help our machine quilters provide you with the best experience possible. We cannot promise that all deadlines will be met, but we will do our very best. If your deadline requests cannot be accomplished, we will contact you. There is no such thing as too much information!
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section of my Machine Quilting order
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?