If prairie points are attached prior to quilting, they will be stitched down using our edge to edge quilting method. We are unable to quilt around them. This also applies to open or pocketed squares, flying geese, flanged borders, ricrac, or other embellishments that are not completely attached to the quilt top.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section?
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?