At this time we are not able to offer custom quilting. Omitting blocks and borders from quilting is not part of our Machine Quilting Services. We currently offer edge to edge quilting services only, so the same pattern will be used from top to bottom and left to right.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section of my Machine Quilting order
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?