At this time we don’t offer transparent thread. We use high-quality Omni thread in 17 colors. If you don’t wish to see the stitching, we will try our best to choose a matching thread color to help it blend as much as possible.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section?
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?