You may choose from 17 beautiful thread colors. If you would like to leave a note about the color of thread, please do so and the quilter will then choose the best shade that matches your quilt.
Articles in this section
- My quilt will have rounded corners - should I trim before you quilt or after?
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section of my Machine Quilting order
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?