We can't wait to see your creation, but please know that the current wait time is between 6-8 weeks for us to quilt your project and send it back to you. If you have a special deadline, please give us a call before mailing in your quilt to see what the current turnaround time is. Please allow an extra week to two weeks for binding.
Articles in this section
- What type of comments should I include in the comments section?
- I want to add prairie points to my quilt. Do I need to do that before it is quilted?
- Will you attach a label to my quilt?
- I have a block/border that I don’t want quilted. Can you leave it unquilted?
- Do you offer transparent thread?
- Can I choose two different threads?
- What if I want a different thread color that is not listed?
- If I would like my to have my quilt bound, do I need to send the fabric already pieced together in a continuous strip?
- How much does binding cost?
- Can I send in my own batting?