No, we do not have enough adequate space to hold quilts. If they are going to be out of town during the time the quilt will be delivered they need to notify the post office to hold their mail or have it shipped to another address. You also need to leave a note stating to send it USPS only.
Articles in this section
- Can we use a pantograph?
- Placing a Machine Quilting order with backing purchased separate.
- Can we hold a quilt to shipped out at a later date?
- Can we quilt a basted, pinned or glued quilt?
- Do you bind scalloped edges?
- Can you quilt a double sided quilt?
- What kind of quilting do we offer?
- I placed my Machine Quilting order, now what?
- Can I change the border fabric or charm pack on my couch to quilt kit?
- The color of thread I want is not listed on the form, are these the only colors you offer?