We do not recommend double sided quilts or bordered backings, it is difficult to line up the backing with the quilt top ‘perfectly’ on the long arm machine and we cannot guarantee that it will turn out to the customers expectations.
Articles in this section
- Can we use a pantograph?
- Placing a Machine Quilting order with backing purchased separate.
- Can we hold a quilt to shipped out at a later date?
- Can we quilt a basted, pinned or glued quilt?
- Do you bind scalloped edges?
- Can you quilt a double sided quilt?
- What kind of quilting do we offer?
- I placed my Machine Quilting order, now what?
- Can I change the border fabric or charm pack on my couch to quilt kit?
- The color of thread I want is not listed on the form, are these the only colors you offer?