Once an order has been placed for machine quilting the customer will receive an email confirmation that includes shipping instructions, our address, as well as the order number. The email instructs the customer to print it out and include it with their quilt. However, if the customer did not receive that email or if it has been lost in a spam/junk folder, they can just send in their quilt to Machine Quilting Department 1005 S Hughes St Hamilton MO 64644. They MUST include their order number with the quilt when they send it.
Articles in this section
- Can we use a pantograph?
- Placing a Machine Quilting order with backing purchased separate.
- Can we hold a quilt to shipped out at a later date?
- Can we quilt a basted, pinned or glued quilt?
- Do you bind scalloped edges?
- Can you quilt a double sided quilt?
- What kind of quilting do we offer?
- I placed my Machine Quilting order, now what?
- Can I change the border fabric or charm pack on my couch to quilt kit?
- The color of thread I want is not listed on the form, are these the only colors you offer?