The largest size we advertise is 118" wide. That gives the quilter's space for the extra 4" backing and the quilting patterns
Articles in this section
- Can we use a pantograph?
- Placing a Machine Quilting order with backing purchased separate.
- Can we hold a quilt to shipped out at a later date?
- Can we quilt a basted, pinned or glued quilt?
- Do you bind scalloped edges?
- Can you quilt a double sided quilt?
- What kind of quilting do we offer?
- I placed my Machine Quilting order, now what?
- Can I change the border fabric or charm pack on my couch to quilt kit?
- The color of thread I want is not listed on the form, are these the only colors you offer?