Precuts can vary in size depending on the brand. It happens most often when precuts have pinked edges. Some precuts are measured from pinked edge to pinked edge while others do not include the pinked edges. Before you begin sewing, measure your precut blocks and trim if necessary to make sure they are all the same size. No matter what size the precut happens to be, if the pieces are all uniform, you'll have success. It's a good idea to follow the same measurement when you are sewing as well. Using a 1/4" foot on your machine will keep your seam allowance consistent and as Jenny says, "as long as you are consistent, your block will turn out!"
Articles in this section
- I stopped receiving my Daily Deal email, how can I fix this?
- When is the new Daily Deal revealed each day?
- Guide to Precuts
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Hours of Operation
- Breast Cancer Ribbon Block
- My precuts are not all the same size. What can I do?
- I have a problem with the site. Who can I tell?
- I don't have my order yet. What can I do?
- Can I buy multiple Daily Deals?