Believe it or not, we get this question a lot. The answer is no, it should not be that funky color. Let's fix it! On the back of the Binding Tool by Sue Brown or on our templates, there is a protective backing. Just pick at a corner and it should peel off. It's like a whole new world when it does! If the backing doesn't come off easily, let it soak for a little bit in some soapy water and then give it another shot.
Articles in this section
- My precuts are not all the same size. What can I do?
- I have a problem with the site. Who can I tell?
- I don't have my order yet. What can I do?
- Can I buy multiple Daily Deals?
- Can I save Daily Deals in my cart and ship them together at the end of the week?
- I want to add to my order after I've submitted it. What can I do?
- I want to make a change to my order. What can I do?
- What happens to my order after I submit it?
- How can I reset my password?
- My ruler is blue / gray / brown and doesn't look the same as yours. Is that right?