Once you submit your order, it waits to get printed. We print orders all throughout the day, so it doesn’t take long before it's off to the races! Orders of fabric by the yard are sent over to the Quilt Shops. Then we have our employees gather up the fabric bolts and cut it by hand—and they don't waste any time! They hunt through racks of fabric with catlike prowess and haul everything back to the cutting table. Once they’ve deftly cut and folded the fabric, the yardage orders are sent back to the shipping department in beautiful, neat packages, ready to go! Here, the remainder of your order is swiftly picked from the shelves. Our shipping ninjas double check your order one last time to make sure everything is just right! We also write you a quick note to let you know we love you (‘cause we do!). Everything is packed with care, taped securely, labeled for the shipping provider, and placed into a large mailbag. The Mail Carrier comes twice a day to pick up our packages and UPS comes at the end of the day. It's a pretty amazing system! Most orders are shipped within two business days and arrive within 3-5 business days after that.
Articles in this section
- Martelli Advantage Workstation
- How do I request a Donation?
- Issues with Missouri Star Precut Party DVDs
- I stopped receiving my Daily Deal email, how can I fix this?
- When is the new Daily Deal revealed each day?
- Guide to Precuts
- Hours of Operation
- Breast Cancer Ribbon Block
- My precuts are not all the same size. What can I do?
- I have a problem with the site. Who can I tell?