Once you submit your order, it waits to get printed. We print orders all throughout the day, so it doesn’t take long before it's off to the races! Orders of fabric by the yard are sent over to the Quilt Shops. Then we have our employees gather up the fabric bolts and cut it by hand—and they don't waste any time! They hunt through racks of fabric with catlike prowess and haul everything back to the cutting table. Once they’ve deftly cut and folded the fabric, the yardage orders are sent back to the shipping department in beautiful, neat packages, ready to go! Here, the remainder of your order is swiftly picked from the shelves. Our shipping ninjas double check your order one last time to make sure everything is just right! We also write you a quick note to let you know we love you (‘cause we do!). Everything is packed with care, taped securely, labeled for the shipping provider, and placed into a large mailbag. The Mail Carrier comes twice a day to pick up our packages and UPS comes at the end of the day. It's a pretty amazing system! Most orders are shipped within two business days and arrive within 3-5 business days after that.
Articles in this section
- Block Correction, Pardon our Mistakes!
- What patterns are in your block magazine?
- My precuts are not all the same size. What can I do?
- I have a problem with the site. Who can I tell?
- I don't have my order yet. What can I do?
- Can I buy multiple Daily Deals?
- Can I save Daily Deals in my cart and ship them together at the end of the week?
- I want to add to my order after I've submitted it. What can I do?
- I want to make a change to my order. What can I do?
- What happens to my order after I submit it?